Monday, March 13, 2006

______________________________

I see you next to Never..

I know we can never be Together..

For All those Heartaches..

It truly makes my Heart Break..

Everytime I try..

I know I can Never make it Right..

another 6 cents thoughts at|3/13/2006 09:02:00 PM|

[[ The Writer... ]]


a Simple SomeOne..
who Hides behind a Mask called..
'6 Cents Worth'..
for a Space called my Own...
Somewhere out there but yet Within...

[[ The Writer's Note... ]]

Here is e deepest Secret nobody knows..
Here is e Root of e Root..
And e Bud of e Bud..
And e Sky of e Sky..
Of a Tree Called Life..
Which grows Higher..
Than e Soul can Hope or Mind can Hide..
N dis is e Wonder tt's Keepin e Stars Apart..
I Carry Your Heart..
I Carry It in My Heart..

[[ My Loves and Hates ]]

I Love the simple pleasures in Life..
And I basically hate Nothin' actually..
Cause' I choose Happiness in e beginning..
And Every Happiness brings with it..
Unhappiness..
But it is with Unhappiness..
That you learn about..
True Happiness..

[[ Music's Playing ]]

Artist: Gong Shi Jia
Song: Zai Yi Ci Yong You

[[ My History ]]

|March 2006|April 2006|May 2006|June 2006|July 2006|September 2006|June 2008|August 2008|June 2009|October 2009

[[ The Conversations ]]

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

[[ WorthAClick ]]

|Tones4u| Friendster| Yahoo| Sg Yahoo|
|Blogger| Blogskins| iWebMusic| YouTube|
|Photobucket| Xanga| Singnet| Tagboard|

[[ Credits ]]

|Ev0nE's World Of Emptyness|
|Ev0nE's Fairyland|
|Ev0nE's Tutorials|

zai yi ci yong you-gong shi jia